Sneha’s stalker arrested

Sneha-Sneha 37

A 35 year-old realtor from Bengaluru, Raghavendra was arrested by Chennai city police for allegedly harassing Sneha, by sending frequent lewd messages bordering on sexual harassment.

Raghavendra was pestering Sneha to marry him. The actress, after filing a complaint to the city police commissioner set a trap for the stalker.

Along with the help of Police, publicist John, and her uncle Suresh, Sneha asked Raghavendra to come to a star hotel in T.Nagar. The stalker walked into the trap laid by them and he was immediately arrested.

Says Sneha: “ He was harassing me for the last eight months and had approached my dad that he wanted to make Autograph-2. My father told him to approach director Cheran. Later he started sending me SMS’a asking me to marry him and also followed me to my shooting locations. Soon he started threatening me, it was then that I decided to call the cops.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();