Hansika Motwani now busy bee!

Hansika Motwani is the much-in-demand heroine of Tamil cinema. A live wire in real life, Hansika  is making the right noises. A leading newspaper reported that she is all set to sign a new film opposite a debutant in yesteryear actress Jayaprada’s home production.

JyiIn

Hansika clarifies: “ I am getting an offer every day and it’s not possible for me to do all the films. Currently I am shooting for three films in Tamil- Vettai Mannan, Vaalu and Settai. In August, I will be joining Hari’s Singham-2 opposite Suriya. In Telugu, I am doing a film with Vishnu Manchu. So where is the time or me to take up another film this year?”

Hansika’s career is zooming and at such a young age she is known for her impeccable professional conduct and hard work. 

Regarding the report she says: “ I am talking to Jaya Pradaji and she is launching her nephew with this film which is a remake of a  hit Telugu film. I have to first watch the original, and then work out my dates. I never wanted to do riff raff work just for the heck of being seen and heard. My priorities lie with the current projects.  As of now my platter is full (smiles).”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();