Chennai Floods: Allu Arjun steps in to provide help

Telugu star Allu Arjun is the latest to join the list of actors who have come forward to donate money towards the CMs Rain Relief fund.
Allu Arjun has spent a major part of his life in Chennai and the actor has always expressed his love and affinity for the city in many interviews. Now the actor will donate Rs. 25 lakhs towards the relief funds. He announced the news on his microblogging page. I would like to donate 25 lakhs to Chennai Flood relief! I spent 18yrs of my Early life there It made me who I am today. I love u Chennai, the actor posted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();